Best return policy on opened macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mookgiants, Jul 22, 2013.

1. mookgiants macrumors member

Which retailer (either online or B&M) has the best return policy on an opened macbook pro retina? I'm debating on buying one now but will be pissed if in a week or even three a new one comes out. I know apples is 14 days, but am seeing conflicting info on what amazons and best buys is. Some say 30 days no restocking fees, some say 14, some say amazon is 30 days but has a restocking fee.

Which place has the best one?

2. scbond macrumors 6502

If that is something that bothers you perhaps you should just wait?! If you can't wait, get the current generation and stick with it...the changes won't be that much different.

3. takeshi74 macrumors 601

If you'll check their sites directly the info won't conflict.

4. JSalig macrumors 6502

If you have a good history with Amazon I'd go with them. I doubt they would charge a restocking fee but even if they did a simple call to customer service would take care of that. I wouldn't test their patience though with multiple returns on a high end item. You don't want to burn that bridge. If you're nitpicky go with Best Buy or an Apple store.

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Why not wait for the update following the next one? Those will surely be better to wait for.