Best scratch remover? Which should I get??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by teddypinder, Oct 21, 2009.

1. teddypinder macrumors newbie

Okay so I've had my 3gs for a lil while now and i'm beginning to notice some minor scratches on the back. I'm gonna buy a case for it but before I do I'd like to clean it up a bit. I've seen reviews and ads for icecream, applesauce polish, idrops, etc and was wondering if any of yall have tried them and what you recommend?

thanks in advance!

2. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

The Radtech products are very good. Theirs is the Ice cream one. Plus the kit comes with their bezel blaster which works well for removing little scratches from the chrome bezel.

3. OhioSandy macrumors newbie

OhioSandy

Don't waist your money!

Don't waist your money on any thing with "iphone" or "ipod" on it. Get Quixx for acrylic not paint. It costs $10, comes with a huge bottle, cleaning cloth, brush etc...

It works 100%. They are made in Germany BTW so you know it's not a BS product.

[​IMG]

4. lollicup macrumors regular

none of these products will leave you with 100% optical clarity

unless you own a polisher ( i.e a makita with car detailing products) you will only end up with a smooth surface, but it will be hazy.

Grab a case, or you can also slap on a bodyguardz or wrapsol rear shield = no more visible scratches