Best screen for macbook and wall mountable

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by pilotkid, Apr 4, 2007.

1. pilotkid macrumors 6502a

So heres the deal. I'm looking the best flat panel display that will have the best image quality for my Macbook, for the best price($350 or less, if possible). Heres the catch, I would like to be able to mount it on a wall, can you even do this? I would really like to have it wall mountable!:confused:

Thanks in advance:apple:

2. rogersmj macrumors 68020

rogersmj

A lot of displays can be wall-mounted. You're looking for a monitor that is VESA compatible. The Dell 2007wfp is a good buy, good quality, lots of inputs, and an easily removable stand so you can wall mount it. You should easily be able to find it for $350 or less.

3. eddx macrumors regular

eddx

I to would recommend the Dell 2007wfp - from what I have seen of it, it is a fantastic display.

4. pilotkid thread starter macrumors 6502a

I went to the dell website to look at it and it looks great. One thing though, all i see is that desk mount thing i dont see any wall mount things.

5. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

The base is removable. VESA mounts are purchased separately & independently. Just google "VESA Mounts" and you'll have thousands to choose from. You can easily spend more on the mount than the monitor.

Another (cheap) option is to get a small shelf from Home Depot or Lowe's and use that.