Best screen protector for 3GS?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 55test55, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 55test55 macrumors 6502

What one should i get for it along with the Reveal? Or is the screen protector that comes with the griffin reveal okay to use?

2. phrozen209 macrumors newbie

If your case came with one, don't spend the money to get another, unless you really don't like it. In that case, get a Power Support Crystal if you want the colors to look as good as they do without a screen protector, or Anti-Glare, to reduce fingerprints and, umm glare :)

P.S. I've heard good things about SGPs screen protectors too.

3. 55test55 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. kailess macrumors member

I can't rave enough about the Steinheil Crystal for iPhone 3G. I've been using their version on my iPod Touch for about six months and they are great!

Easy installation, no bubbles. I'm a photographer and often use my iPhone to show off client pics so I want the film to be really clear. This fits the bill. No one can even tell I have a film on.

Only con - shows fingerprints, but wipes off really easily. Films hold up to lots of use.

I'll keep Steinheil films on all my stuff from now on.

ETA - service is really quick from the SGP store. I ordered Sat and had them by Wednesday,

5. PhixionFilms macrumors 6502

incase slider protects the screen if you drop it or something, but those crystal covers are my favs.