Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
I'm looking for the best Screen Protector for Apple Leather Case, I picked first the iLoome but its not compatible with Apple Leather Case, I want Zagg but not sure whether its good or not, any suggestions? I am thinking of this one iPhone 6 Screen Protector ULTRA HD iBiason

Anyone here with Apple leather case... can anyone please post a photo with screen protectors..

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
I found one for my friend but seem like the Apple leather case is not fitting well with his thick screen protector. I guess I have to wait for other reviews first

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I have the ghost armor and it works well with the apple leather case.

davistld01

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Springfield, MO
I have ZAGG glass + Apple leather case, and I'm very happy. Not all screen coverage, but none of those work with the case 100%. ILoome claimed theirs did...and it wasn't cimpletely true.

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
I have ZAGG glass + Apple leather case, and I'm very happy. Not all screen coverage, but none of those work with the case 100%. ILoome claimed theirs did...and it wasn't cimpletely true.

is your Zagg ok? mine did not survive in its first week...chipping and crack on the side

faded03cobra

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Had the zag glass and it was ok. just switched to the power support anti glare and I am really liking it

Archer1440

Suspended
Mar 10, 2012
USA
The new Power Support Crystal protectors are also fully compatible with the Apple leather case and have an even more precise cut than the (pre production, available in Apple stores) PS Antiglare films.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
Had the zag glass and it was ok. just switched to the power support anti glare and I am really liking it

Anti-glare is most important to me but don't want to lose screen clarity. Is this the one you're talking about? http://www.amazon.com/Power-Support...-3&keywords=power+support+anti+glare+iphone+6

A friend has the Zagg glass and it looked good except that you can clearly see the edges & cutouts. But the anti-glare was good. Could you give a little detail about what you didn't like about the Zagg? Just trying to make an informed anti-glare decision. :)

Will2145

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I quite like the iloome with the midnight blue case ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413754036.283248.jpg

davistld01

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Springfield, MO
is your Zagg ok? mine did not survive in its first week...chipping and crack on the side

Yep. No chipping, no corner lifting, no rainbow effect, & no dust bunnies. I will give this recommendation: have a Best Buy salesperson or someone besides you do the installation. It is ultra imperative that the SP be lined up exactly right, or an edge of it will hang out over the curvature of the screen edges. That edge will catch on things & quite naturally chip...plus it looks horrible. The BB guy who did mine went through three separate SP's before he got one almost 100% spot on.

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
Yep. No chipping, no corner lifting, no rainbow effect, & no dust bunnies. I will give this recommendation: have a Best Buy salesperson or someone besides you do the installation. It is ultra imperative that the SP be lined up exactly right, or an edge of it will hang out over the curvature of the screen edges. That edge will catch on things & quite naturally chip...plus it looks horrible. The BB guy who did mine went through three separate SP's before he got one almost 100% spot on.

I guess I might try another one for Zagg.. what particular Zagg protector did you get?

MushroomJesus

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
ZAGG Glass ftw.

I got 2, one for me and one for my friend. My glass installed great, but I messed up the install for my friend's one, so ZAGG is already sending me a free replacement. Can't beat a lifetime guarantee.

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
ZAGG Glass ftw.

I got 2, one for me and one for my friend. My glass installed great, but I messed up the install for my friend's one, so ZAGG is already sending me a free replacement. Can't beat a lifetime guarantee.

that is what I like about Zagg, the technical support, they replaced the item without questions..

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2014
could anyone post a picture of the updated version of the power support screen protector? thanks.

I heard about the Power Support Screen protector but not just sure whether its compatible with Apple Leather case can anyone post a photo?

FieldingMellish

Suspended
Jun 20, 2010

At the Best Buy near me, Baldwin Long Island, they installed it too low and to the right, with the overhang you mention. They refused to make it right. The guy said all he can do is give me one in the package in exchange but that I will have to install it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.