Best Screen Protector for Apple Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Anthony Lopez, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Anthony Lopez macrumors member

I'm looking for the best Screen Protector for Apple Leather Case, I picked first the iLoome but its not compatible with Apple Leather Case, I want Zagg but not sure whether its good or not, any suggestions? I am thinking of this one iPhone 6 Screen Protector ULTRA HD iBiason

Anyone here with Apple leather case... can anyone please post a photo with screen protectors..

2. Anthony Lopez thread starter macrumors member

I found one for my friend but seem like the Apple leather case is not fitting well with his thick screen protector. I guess I have to wait for other reviews first

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I have the ghost armor and it works well with the apple leather case.

4. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

I have ZAGG glass + Apple leather case, and I'm very happy. Not all screen coverage, but none of those work with the case 100%. ILoome claimed theirs did...and it wasn't cimpletely true.

5. Anthony Lopez thread starter macrumors member

is your Zagg ok? mine did not survive in its first week...chipping and crack on the side

6. faded03cobra macrumors regular

Had the zag glass and it was ok. just switched to the power support anti glare and I am really liking it

7. Archer1440 Suspended

Archer1440

The new Power Support Crystal protectors are also fully compatible with the Apple leather case and have an even more precise cut than the (pre production, available in Apple stores) PS Antiglare films.

8. E3BK macrumors 68020

E3BK

Anti-glare is most important to me but don't want to lose screen clarity. Is this the one you're talking about? http://www.amazon.com/Power-Support...-3&keywords=power+support+anti+glare+iphone+6

A friend has the Zagg glass and it looked good except that you can clearly see the edges & cutouts. But the anti-glare was good. Could you give a little detail about what you didn't like about the Zagg? Just trying to make an informed anti-glare decision. :)

9. Will2145 macrumors 6502

Will2145

I quite like the iloome with the midnight blue case ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413754036.283248.jpg

10. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Yep. No chipping, no corner lifting, no rainbow effect, & no dust bunnies. I will give this recommendation: have a Best Buy salesperson or someone besides you do the installation. It is ultra imperative that the SP be lined up exactly right, or an edge of it will hang out over the curvature of the screen edges. That edge will catch on things & quite naturally chip...plus it looks horrible. The BB guy who did mine went through three separate SP's before he got one almost 100% spot on.

11. mhdena macrumors 6502

12. Anthony Lopez thread starter macrumors member

I guess I might try another one for Zagg.. what particular Zagg protector did you get?

13. davistld01 macrumors 6502a

davistld01

Zagg Glass. There is only one for the iPhone 6, as far as I know.

14. MushroomJesus macrumors regular

ZAGG Glass ftw.

I got 2, one for me and one for my friend. My glass installed great, but I messed up the install for my friend's one, so ZAGG is already sending me a free replacement. Can't beat a lifetime guarantee.

15. Anthony Lopez thread starter macrumors member

that is what I like about Zagg, the technical support, they replaced the item without questions..

16. AppleTecFan macrumors 6502

AppleTecFan

Yeah I just bought that today as a temp. screen protector and I think it is really nice.

17. bigpika macrumors member

could anyone post a picture of the updated version of the power support screen protector? thanks.

18. Anthony Lopez thread starter macrumors member

I heard about the Power Support Screen protector but not just sure whether its compatible with Apple Leather case can anyone post a photo?

19. FieldingMellish Suspended

At the Best Buy near me, Baldwin Long Island, they installed it too low and to the right, with the overhang you mention. They refused to make it right. The guy said all he can do is give me one in the package in exchange but that I will have to install it.