Best screen protector for iPhone 4s

AdamskiUK

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2011
I loved Bestskinsever for my iPhone 4. It's not quite got all the fancy features (don't think it's anti-glaring), but it's extremely responsive and best of all, me being in the UK and it being a US country I think I paid $8 to get a FULL-BODY cover (covers aluminium sides, back of the phone, bottom and top, as well as the front).

It kept my iPhone 4S 'manufacturer perfect' as determined by a Genius as well as an Otterbox case for 9 months or so.

hunterheath33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 15, 2012
Ok I picked up the wrapsol ultra full body wrap. Any good experiences with this before I put it on?

Sital

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2012
New England
In the past I always bought from Power Support, but when I got my iPhone 4 I just had the Verizon rep put on the screen protector they had at the store. I can't tell the difference, and it's still on over a year later.

AAPLinc

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2012
Hollywood, CA
I have a crystal clear one on now and I'm sick of wiping off the fingerprints! I'm putting a matte one on next. I had a matte protector on my iPod touch and I almost never had to wipe the screen. So I suggest matte.

AdamskiUK

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2011
Ok I picked up the wrapsol ultra full body wrap. Any good experiences with this before I put it on?
Nope. Avoided Wrapsol because of it's sticky residue people said it left behind. Also, one guy's post I read claimed that the excess moisture after application caused his antenna to begin to oxidise.

Rusty iPhone Syndrome is not what I wanted x)

Good luck though!