Best Screen Protector for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rumorman69, Sep 9, 2014.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

2. metsjetsfan macrumors 65816

Noticed that as well. I think theyre not precision cut since they produced it wo knowing the exact dimensions. Also i wonder if the curved glass will prsent issues

3. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

You're just going to have to wait a few weeks before others start to release their protectors.

You should look out for Power Support (usually the ones sold at Apple stores), Zagg, Mime, Techarmor.

4. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

In December, when my next version upgrade is, I will be getting the iPhone 6 Plus and will be buying the Tech Armor screen protectors.

5. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I want to wait until the embargo is lifted wednesday when people start getting their review phones. I worry more about the edges of the rounded glass and how protectors are gonna be cut for it.

6. alexander2020 macrumors newbie

I used this brand on my 5s and it was a good experience. I don't think I will change my screen protector with iphone 6 (Yes, I'm all set to buy it). I wanted to order a tempered glass screen protector from Gearmaxx but the new iphone apparently has ion-strengthened glass and its supposed to be really strong so I will get an iphone 6 screen protector from the same manufacturer. Here is a link if you'd like to visit.
    http://www.gearmaxx.com/screen-protector/apple/iphone/iphone-6

7. newmacuser14 macrumors member

8. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

It also puts film over the camera.