Best screen protector for MY case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kcellup, Sep 30, 2015.

1. kcellup macrumors regular

kcellup

So I am struggling with which screen protector to get, so many options... tons currently unavailable, tons of disappointing reviews, too many factors. That being said my case is VERY snug as I went with the Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon, but trying to pick the right protector to fit my case is proving to be a NIGHTMARE! I haven't even received my Spigen Glas.TR and already scared enough to return it!

Edit: I should mention I have a 6s

2. Anneks macrumors member

Anneks

The Spigen Glas.TR will be a good fit for that case, most glass screen protectors would be anyway because the whole iPhone 6s screen is not covered because of the curved edges of the screen, you said the case you have is snug so the fit won't be a problem because of the small gap.

3. kcellup thread starter macrumors regular

kcellup

I have the iPhone 6s with a Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon case

4. Anneks macrumors member

Anneks

The Spigen Glas.TR shouldn't be a problem

5. kcellup thread starter macrumors regular

kcellup

6. Anneks macrumors member

Anneks

Sorry I meant in regards to fitting with your case, it looks like most negative reviews (on Amazon) about that screen protector are to do with it not covering the whole screen & most of the reviews are dated in Sepetember 2014 just when the iPhone 6 came out so a lot of people didn't know that it was because of the iPhone 6's curved screen that the glass couldn't provide full coverage.

7. Anneks macrumors member

Anneks

Since you have already ordered it, it would be good to try it out and see it doesn't give you any problems, if not and you need an alternative there are a few 5 star rated brands on Amazon but you may want one with a thickness of 0.33mm or less so it doesn't affect 3D Touch.