Best screen protector for the iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PhaserFuzz, Jul 25, 2010.

1. PhaserFuzz macrumors 6502

I recently purchased the Wrapsol Ultra and I'm going to return it. I don't like how "Rubbery" it feels and the screen is not as responsive to touch. I keep reading about Power Support Crystal an Invisible Shield, but I'm not sure. Which protective film works the best? I'm only concerned with covering the front and back. Also I would prefer one that doesn't interfere with the bumper case.

2. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

If you don't want the rubbery feel, then don't go with the Invisible Sheild. I personally went with the SGP Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal and am pretty happy with it. My only complaint is the fingerprints, but i think you will have that with any "Crystal" protector. I have heard really good things about SGP's Oleophobic protector as well, much better with fingerprints, but doesn't come with a back. Just beware of SGP's customer service, or lack of.

3. rmul86 macrumors 6502

Power Support Crystal Front and Back films are hands down the best screen protectors out there. The films can be easily installed, removed and reused as there is no adhesive.

4. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

Just installed SGP Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal on the front and had a carbon fibor backing for the back. Very impressed with how easy it went on and I am usually very bad at installing these.Mine came with a tear drop shape in the back instead of the oval but the flash appears to be working fine. An Ultra Crystal Screen Protector Comes with it. Below is what I bought. Jerry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]