Best screen protector to pair with Etch reveal? Do they all work? None?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Cognacad, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Cognacad macrumors newbie

Hello everyone, I did a search and nothing came up, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

I have the free Etch Reveal Griffin case (I think that is its full name...). I would like a screen protector, and I hear this invisishield or something is pretty good. Is this the best one? Does it work with my case? Most of the front is open, but with the little lip and everything, I am unsure if a screen protector is appropriate, or if that specific one would work.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Cheers

2. rust0r macrumors member

Not sure if it works with the Reveal/Etch but by far the best screen protector is the Power Support Crystal (I've tried the Zagg and it has a rubbery feel as well as an orange peel look, screen looked like garbage)

3. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

Any screen shield should work with the Reveal. It's not a case that is known to bubble the screen shield since the edges are soft rubber.

My personal favorite when it comes to screen shields is SGP (either their Oleophobic or Ultra Crystal.)

4. Cognacad thread starter macrumors newbie

5. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

I like my SGP Oleo but for some reason some scratches have magically appeared on the screen protector. Guess it's better than on the iphone 4 screen.