Best Screen Protector to use with the Bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by geneticfusion, Jul 12, 2010.

1. geneticfusion macrumors member

I have the Wrapsol Ultra, but the screen protector is a little too thick because the volume buttons wont work, makes the bumper not fit correctly.

I was thinking of SGP, but I heard they are having problems with the home button and earpiece not sticking.

Should I wait for PS?

2. modifiedbear macrumors newbie

I'm using the Zagg IS front and back with my bumper and i love it. This is the set up i'll stick with for awhile.

3. keviikev macrumors member

Zagg invisible shield front and Back with bumper for me too. Happy for now until good cases come out.

4. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

my gf has zagg i have sgp.. sgp is like there's nothing there.. super clear.. and fingerprint resistant.. (for the most part)

i would pick sgp over zagg anyday.. unless you carry the phone in your pocket with a bunch of sharp objects.. sgp is clear but protection is not as strong as wrapsol or zagg.. i have a leather pouch so i need just a minimal protection..

not saying that sgp is super thin.. is relatively thick but not as thick as wrapsol.. still i would pick wrapsol over zagg

5. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

Just remove the side pieces and you should be fine. I have a Wrapsol Ultra on the front and back of my phone, with a bumper, and I have no issues.

6. geneticfusion thread starter macrumors member

Hm, when I try to put the Bumper on with the Wrapsol, it lifts up on the sides of the protector, and the volume buttons on the bumper wont stick out, so it makes them unusable, even without the sides.