Best screen protector to use with the Incase Slider?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lemons!, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Lemons! macrumors member

I have the 3GS and I use the Incase Slider case for it, I was wondering which is the best screen protector to get that works well for the Incase Slider.

Thanks

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Have you tried going without a SP? The slider has a tendency (not always, but sometimes) to bubble a screen protector. If you need a SP with your slider, I suggest a very well installed power support crystal or anti-glare film. I prefer without a SP, but those would be your best bet from what I understand if you need an SP.

3. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I have the Invisible Shield by Zagg. I didn't do an excellent job of putting it on but the top and bottom would peel up pretty bad the first few days of owning the shield. After that it is performing better but it is bubbling up a little on the sides. You can't tell from a difference, but it's enough to bother me. Either way, I think I'm going to remove it soon. I'm going to the beach this weekend so I'll wait until after that.

4. Lemons! thread starter macrumors member

I really want a screen protector because I mostly carry it in my pocket, and sometimes my old phone would get scratched.

5. bcs732 macrumors member

The SGP screen protector is cut a wee bit smaller than the powersupport. It's been tested that you can even install the protector while the iphone is in the slider to ensure no bubbles. Check out the youtube video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZyacjc8gI

6. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I have my matte charcoal incase slider paired with the PS Anti-Glare. I throw it in my pockets without any worries.

Looks great, no bubbles, no fingerprints

they are 2 for $15 at your local apple store