Best Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by itsJUSTangela, Oct 25, 2008.

1. itsJUSTangela macrumors newbie

In you're opinion which is the best screen protector to get that provides the combination of protection, the naked/ natural feel and does not reduce the sensitivity of the product. (I'm planning to purchase one with for my iphone.)

i know they're all basically claiming the same things and all the video reviews aren't exactly helping, but i'd like to know, that is if you've tried at least 2 of these:
    BSE - best skin ever
    IShield/ Zagg (this is the one that i've been using for my ipod, phone and macbook because of the grip it provides and the protection but i noticed it gets dirty and turns a noticeable yellow on a white surface and it reduces the sensitivity on my macbook touchpad.)
    Bodyguardz

2. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

3. itsJUSTangela thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah but i'm still questioning the sensitivity.

4. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

none of these reduce the Sensitivity ( the iPhone touch technology is different)

Just go with the full bodyguardz shield... as you don't seem to knowledgeable about this information ( judging from your posts)

5. larapumkin macrumors regular

it's weird people compare BG and IS cuz they are actually same just how they designed the cut is only differnce...
    most difference people are talking about(how they stuck well/bubbles/corners) are actually the issue with user's hands and environment for the installation..
    go for Power Support or SGP for the screen.
    guess they are best out on the market imo

6. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

did you even read my thread ?

IS and BodyGuardz are NOT THE SAME

the bodyguardz is thinner and harder.. which means its less scratch resistant, but also its optically clear, has less orange peel, and waaay less Drag

The power support shields are even thinner, and even harder, like any "static film" screen protector the scratches do not heal themselves.