Best Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Wishsong, May 14, 2009.

1. Wishsong macrumors regular

I'm planning on getting an touch refurb soon, and I've decided to get the Griffin Iclear and wall charger from amazon. But I can't seem to find any good cheap protective screen film things besides the almighty 15 dollar crystal one. Any advice? And does it really matter if the home button isn't covered?

2. Moocher macrumors regular

3. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

The one I bought at the Apple Store hasn't failed me yet.

I bought the Power Support anti-glare film set.

4. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Yes the $15.00 Power Support Film Crystal Film Set are great! even though they cost $15.00 you get TWO very scratch resistance easy to apply no air bubbles or liquid insulation. I have one on my iPhone since November and it has a few dings and scratches. BUT I have another. I bought another pack except for my new touch 2G.

5. kwk1 macrumors regular

kwk1

Yes, I'm also very happy with the Power Support Crystal film.

6. Wishsong thread starter macrumors regular

So the Power Support Film Crystal Film Set over Bodyguardz? Thanks!

7. bunit macrumors regular

bunit

I agree. Best screen protector out there.:apple:

8. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

I'd go with best skins ever they are only $9 shipped and cover the entire ipod, and they dont scratch att all like the power support crystal ones. Had mine on since October and it still looks great!

9. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

I would get the Zagg shield or bodygardz for the back of your iPod, the front, I would go with powersupport film.

10. Wishsong thread starter macrumors regular

11. mikes70mustang macrumors 68000

mikes70mustang

12. WayneR08 macrumors newbie

There are so many choices for Screen Protector and they are pretty much same regardless of the brand. But this particular film that I am using now on my iPhone is unique because this film has extra features of AntiFinger and AntiGlare. http://cretouch.com/product_info.php/cPath/31_39_42/products_id/153. Screen is still bright and clear with this film, even in outside, because of AntiGlare feature. And no finger prints get on the screen. I don't think there's anything better than this film.

13. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

Power Support Matte one that Apple sales in their stores is the only one i've ever liked. Also, the trick to getting no bubbles is to leave the factory protector on until you are ready to apply the one you bought. Pull off the factory one and put on the new one IMMEDIATELY before any dust can get under it!

14. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

check out this article on iLounge comparing a few different options (yes I know, the article is for an iPhone, but they all make them for iPod touches as well). They seem to think the FullBodyFilms: Protection Pack is the best.

I wish I could tell you personally how it was; though I ordered it over two weeks ago, it still hasn't come in the mail...

15. RipeRetina macrumors regular

RipeRetina

16. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I just leave on the plastic cover that comes on the iPod when you get it from the store. If the tab bothers you, cut it off.