Best Screen Protectors?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by VR4ownzU, Jun 8, 2011.

1. VR4ownzU macrumors newbie

I just bought a new Verizon iPhone. What do you guys recommend for a screen protector? Also looking for a case that has good user ability, good looks, not heavy or thick. Suggestions?

2. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

Powersupport crystal or anti glare are great.

As for cases I have a white apple bumper now and I like it.

3. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

If you would have searched this forum, even very quickly, you would have seen a dozen posts asking the exact same thing.

With that said, I use Zagg Invisibileshields. Love 'em.

4. VR4ownzU thread starter macrumors newbie

Dry Apply or the other one?

5. VR4ownzU thread starter macrumors newbie

I know man but I want the best of the best.

6. topjeson macrumors newbie

topjeson

Come to find it!

Hello,guy,come here to find some better one with good prices.

7. mayflower macrumors member

Maybe this iPhone 4 Screen Protector is on a special offer,it is just $0.99 and it seems the quality is great.

8. bryann9182 macrumors regular

liking the way the white apple bumper looks on the black iphone. might pick one up but just read this comment on a youtube review

"Have to say the bumper is my favorite iPhone case, as long as it's black since the other colors stain and discolor badly. "

this true?

9. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Definitely go with power support and a speck candy shell case. It's not too thick and it is very protective!

10. TG1 macrumors 6502a

TG1

I've had the PowerSupport crystal films since the iPhone 3G. Crystal clear and very durable. Plus, I suck royally at applying screen protectors but never had a problem installing these. :)

11. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

Power Support without question. I like the anti glare but the crystal is nice too. I've used them since they started offering them for iPhones and I'll never use anything else.

I laugh everytime someone at work gets a new iPhone and slaps a $3 screen protector on it. It doesn't take long for them to come around and order the PS. I've installed more of them on company time then I care to discuss.

12. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

I have had a SGP Oleo on the front for many months now and it's been great. Some thin hairline scratches but I guess this happens with most thin screen protectors.

13. mayflower macrumors member

14. bryann9182 macrumors regular

I don't have a screen protector on mine. Although I must say I'd feel a little more comfortable with one on but I simply SUCK at putting them on. I might get a Zagg invisible shield if I can find someone who's good at putting them on :D

I'm pretty good with my phone though. Keep it in my pocket by itself and haven't dropped it once since I got it

15. mayflower macrumors member

You have been looking after you phone very well. In fact I do not like cover my screen with a screen protector,in order to protect the screen i have no other choices, so i think a screen protect is ok.

16. tdgrn macrumors 6502

This ^
    SGP makes amazing screen protectors as long as you are not using a case that comes up over the lip of the glass. (Besides the Apple Bumper) I am currently using an Incase Slider with a Zagg that is cut just for cases like the slider, and I really like the combination.