Best Shield For iPhone ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NiCk-, Oct 1, 2007.

1. NiCk- macrumors regular

Before making this topic a searched through the forums in order to find older topics about shields .. Many results appeared like BSE, Invisible Shield, PowerSupport, etc. But most of those topics were a month or two old, and many of the companies changed their initial shields .. So, i just want to ask - once more - which is the best shield for the iPhone in terms of covering the whole body, touch sensibility and looks ... Thanks :)

2. SpaceJello macrumors 6502

I just installed the front face of my iphone invisible shield, haven't done the back yet, but I am having second thoughts about it. It isn't horrible, but just that the sensitivity isn't as good as it used to be, you do have to be a bit harder now when clicking and flicking. As well, the images aren't as crisp. But on the other hand, it doesn't smuge and its protection...

Anyone with thoughts?

3. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

BSE iPhone total body skin, only $7...I've purchased numerous times from BSE and no regrets/disappointments. +1 for BSE. :)

4. JD914 macrumors 6502a

JD914

5. NiCk- thread starter macrumors regular

JD914, it seems like a nice case, but i'm looking for a shield because i want nothing to change iPhone's sexy look :D So, probably i'm going to buy BSE for its back and a Powersupport one for its screen .. From what i've heard it's the best combination ..

6. meagain macrumors 68030

IMO - The best skin for the glass front is the one sold at the Apple stores. Feels good, looks pristine. For the rest - search BSE here.

7. Marcjcd macrumors member

I have to be honest. I went case "crazy" for the first month after getting my iPhone on iDay but now I am going no case, just a screen protector purchsed at the Apple store. The phone is too nice to put a case around it.

8. SpaceJello macrumors 6502

Does the power support screen protector (the one sold at apple stores) fall off? It uses static cling.... so i would imagine it would fall off fairly easily?

9. chim9999 macrumors regular

chim9999

i got the full body invisible shield. yea, kind of a pain to put it on but i love not having to have it in a case and it's warrantied for life from lifting, tearing. the only thing i can recommend about it, is that after you've done the back and are ready for the sides, that takes a little bit of babysitting. let it dry a little, press and hold. come back and do it again in a little bit. i'm totally satisfied with it.

10. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

I got the BodyGuardz "shield" and I love it. Keeps it protected with and completely covers but shows the true iPhone look. You also get 2 of them for the $25 price along with the solution and squeegee card. BSE is cheeper but doesn't come with all that unless they have changed it. I also read a report that said that the BSE wasn't as clear as BodyGuardz or invisible shield, with IS being the clearest but BG was close and was a better value (Because you get two that you could either hold on to to use later or sell one to a friend). Think it was iLounge.

Anyway my two cents.