Best Signature

G99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Maybe 'tis time to make a best signature competition! :eek:
What could happen is people submit ones they think are good, and after a while, make a poll or something.
Some that could be included are:

TigerPRO -
Mac OS X is what Windows users dream about; they just don't know it

Powerbook G5 -
Panther-\Pan"ther\, n. A large dark-colored variety of leopard with fierce carnivorous instinct.
Longhorn-\Long"horn\, n. A long-horned beef cattle formerly common in the southwestern United States.
Which would you rather be at the end of the day? Think about it... ;)

mad jew -
some things are better mad...

Mitthrawnuruodo -
NEVER TRUST A COMPUTER YOU CAN"T LIFT!

PlaceofDis -
Dim my eyes...on the waves of confession...

Thomas Veil -
"Lincoln had an IQ of 120. Bush's IQ is under four score and seven." -- David Letterman

IJ Reilly -
One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that a cat has only nine lives. —Mark Twain

d_and_n5000 -
"Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation."
Steve Jobs

skunk -
"The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted the spoons." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

~Shard~ -
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Feel free to submit your own favourites! :)

L

Lau

Blue Velvet said:
I happen to like my new one.
Heheheheh. :D I think you should keep as evidence just in case we need to hold him to it. :p

d_and_n5000

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
I nominate...

d_and_n5000's:

"Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation."
Steve Jobs​
So awesome, isn't it?

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
Better watch out. The day that happens the MR servers will go on overload because of the increase in traffic to the thread with his running naked posted. :D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
If we are lucky, they will be filming a segment of COPS, and just happen to take a donut break in his apartment parking lot about the time this all happens.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
floriflee said:
Better watch out. The day that happens the MR servers will go on overload because of the increase in traffic to the thread with his running naked posted. :D
Looks like I better start getting to the gym, just in case.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
You know, this thread made me think mine might be taken the wrong way by Jews. I haven't had any complaints, but should I maybe change it? Obviously there's no intention to be derogatory. :eek:

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
mad jew said:
You know, this thread made me think mine might be taken the wrong way by Jews. I haven't had any complaints, but should I maybe change it? Obviously there's no intention to be derogatory. :eek:
Change it?! It's a classic! Then again, I'm only potentially part-Jewish through my illegitimate great-grandmother who's father was suspected to be a prominent Jew in her German town....

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
mad jew said:
I'm Jewish and I find it funny! 'Specialy 'cause I know you don't mean it in a hateful way. Of course it would be funnier if you WERE Jewish, but you can't change it now! It would be sacreligious. Or something.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
wow, i'm surprised my new signature was noticed. i just changed it today too.
its probably one of the first creative things i've written in the past few months that i thought was decent. i won't be changing it now. :D

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
mad jew said:
I'm jewish and i couldn't possibly be any less offended.

G99

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Should my new sig be added? I'm not sure because if it ain't any good, the "best" signatures list, and competition in the future ;) would be biased...:)