Best silicon case that doesn't collect lint?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Anthony T, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

Is there any good silicon case out there that looks good, and doesn't collect too much lint in the pocket?

2. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/301)

Its not exactly soft silicon but its thin like it: incipio feather. Same matte rubber feel too.

3. SuperKat macrumors regular

iSkin

Another iSkin vote. It's not quite silicon but it's not a hard case either. I have a white one which doesn't collect much lint. Very easy to clean as well.

4. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

My iSkin Solo FX is great paired with a screen cover. Without a screen cover = lint / dust heaven. So get a screen cover with the iSkin Solo or iSkin Solo FX

5. gg4 macrumors newbie

I say yay to the iSkin as well.

But, also the Speck Pixelskin seems pretty good too. If you like that sort of thing. lol
    It's thicker than the Solos though...

6. solideliquid macrumors 6502

solideliquid

7. Pika macrumors 68000

Pika

8. V4705 macrumors 6502

marware flexishell looks nice and almost the same material as the iskin solo but 10$ cheaper.

9. AGIPSY macrumors regular

cute :)

10. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Im sure your iPhone gets all itchy and s*** in that doesnt it?
    But it smiles and thanks grandma anyways.

11. Anthony T thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have to Solo, and don't like how it feels. The Solo FX is feminine-looking to me.

12. egk69 macrumors 6502

i have a "FAKE" iskin solo FX from ebay, and it is awesome!! i like it A LOT!!

i have a REBEL and i kinda hate it now, cause over the time it turns into a gross fitment case!, eww!, and i have a CandyShell! and it broke in less than 3 weeks! the middle bottom part broke easy as hell! it even fell of!, what does this have to do with this topic? or why do i say this?, Cause i would suggest getting the cheapest good looking one, cause there are a lot of EXPENSIVE cases that are *****, i think i would never buy another expensive case.

I'll rather buy cheap ebay ones and when it starts to look weird or have fitting issues i just throw it away and buy another one! I can buy 5 Fake iskin solo's with the money i buy 1 of the real ones :D

---

SO yep my Vote is for the iSkin Solo Too!

13. MOSTLY macrumors newbie

More-thing Ultra-Slim

I'd go with the more-thing Ultra-slim...got good reviews on Youtube..

got mine from the ebay shop technocrowd

14. mksql macrumors newbie

I am using a black Marware Sport Grip and so far am very happy with it. It does collect a bit of lint compared to a "shiny" case like the Solo, but I find it comes off easy.

I favor it over others because of the amount of coverage not only on the bezel, but the earpiece and home button areas, as well as the dock connector. The molded buttons are nicer than most of the other soft silicone cases I tried.