Best Skin Ever?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TechDudeGeorge, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Joined:
    May 24, 2011
    So ordered a set of these for my 4S due to get ere in January. Anyone say they are good quality?

Also how hard are they to put on and how much concentration do you need the solution to be?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

I would have asked that before I ordered. ;) there is better and there is worse out there. Enjoy your 4S. I'm thinking about ordering mine next month. renew is Jan, 8th

3. ecwhite4S macrumors 6502

Best skins ever is perfect quality.

Just applied mine the other day. I used a small bowl of water, and a few drops of dish soap. I didn't use the spray method, I dipped the pieces individually into the bowl and shook em off. Skin is holding up nicely, no bubbles.

4. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Yes BSE is great had them for my iPod touch. It has less orange peel effect compared to other wet install skins.

5. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

This is the best method of install. I have used BSE for several iPhones and iPods. Definetly the way to go.

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Some do, some don't. Screen protector preference is a subjective matter. I don't care for screen protectors like the BSE/IS. YMMV. Read around as these have been discussed many times before.

Again, subjective. I have experience with them and find them easy to install. Others have difficulty with it. Give yourself plenty of time, make sure you're in a clean, dust free environment (use the shower trick, if needed) and take your time.

Always do your due diligence before making your purchase. Those that buy without researching get what they deserve.

7. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Love bestskinsever.
    They cut out all the frills and ship you just what's needed.
    When you can catch their 25% off discount days and free shipping then there is no better product per dollar.

Remember to allow the skins to heal 24hrs after applied.