Best Skins Ever 4th Gen touch skin available now

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by theanimala, Sep 10, 2010.

1. theanimala macrumors 6502

4th Gen iPod Touch skins now available at Best Skins Ever. I have their skin on my 1st gen iPhone as well as 80GB iPod classic, no issues at all. Cost is $6.99 for the full body skin. Going to order mine so hopefully the skin is here by the time Apple finally get's around to shipping out my 64GB touch.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/ipod-touch-skin-4th-gen

2. GammaPoint macrumors newbie

How do these compare to Zagg's InvisibleShield?

3. bobblaine macrumors newbie

I love mine, its less rubbery and dest collecting compared to the zagg and its coverage is amazing

4. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

Just looked at the BSE Skin. It doesn't have a hole for the light sensor, would this affect it very much? I think I might go without a screen protector if it does affect it. But if it doesn't, I'll spend the extra $2.

5. Amacfanboy macrumors newbie

6. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

Did anyone install it already?

I've received it 2 days ago but still have the stealth guard on my iPt which is going to be replaced in a week, so I will put the bse on the replacement-device.

Are those bse for a dry installation? I've received them in an envelope without a solution, just like the stealth guards.

7. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

No, you're supposed to make your own solution. I think it was a cup of water, and a 1/4 teaspoon of dish soap. Then put it in a spray bottle. This is probably why it's so cheap. It should have instructions on making the solution.

8. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

Thanks a lot!

One more question: Is the soap essential or is it just to keep the skin sliding for readjustment?

9. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

I'm not sure, but it probably plays a role in activating the adhesive. You should probably use the soap just in case.

10. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

Wondering how these compare to the SGP iPod Touch 4th Gen screen films...

I have SGP films for my iPhone 4 and love them so I'd assume these would be great too.

11. supermassive macrumors regular

supermassive

I have both brands (sgp, bse) here and to me they look identical. BSE has a better coverage on the back-side and the camera-, micro-cut-outs are already removed.

edit: lol, just realized that sgp is not stealth guards. But stealth guards is was what I mean.