Best Skins Ever Question?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by orecaviper7, Jul 24, 2010.

1. orecaviper7 macrumors newbie

Can anyone attest to the quality of this product? I am considering purchasing one for my iphone 4 and any reviews would be most appreciated.

2. teezee09 macrumors member

I really like my BSE film. I ordered the body only (back and side protectors) and did not use the side protectors. I have a bumper and thinks its silly to protect stainless steal with a plastic film. The back film applied easily (much easier than my iphone 3g applications since the 4 has a flat back) and looks great. I applied it after work and let it set overnight; the bumper does not lift up the film as all. The current ones also have a new flash cutout and this new design does not affect low light pictures at all.
    Most people cannot tell I have something on the back unless they're looking for it, and it adds a nice grip to the phone if I'm using it without a case. There is a bit of orange peel affect -as with all similar films- so I'm not sure that I would like it as a front screen protector. After a few days, I scratched the film pretty badly and after a day ago the film healed itself to where the scratch is not noticeable. I highly suggest it; great price for a quality product.