Best skins

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tl01, Sep 29, 2018.

1. tl01 macrumors 68020

which skins would be the easiest to put on a max? Who makes the best clear skin? Thanks!

2. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

I usually order from Best Skins Ever because they are cheap but great and they also sell skins for the screen. But I think most of the brands use the same material.

BSE isn't yet selling XR wraps so I am thinking of buying from Slickwraps today, because they are doing 50% off for another 8 or 9 hours, and giving a free glass screen protector for every new iphone wrap order. But the XR says pre-order so I am waiting to see when they expect to ship. Want something there the day the phone shows up.

3. Winryito macrumors regular

Winryito

Been using bestskinsever since my iPhone 7 jet black. Kept every device of mine in pristine condition. No yellowing even after 8 month and never left any residue after removal. I’ve ordered a couple more for my iPhone XS max. The only issue with me is I can never get my corners right and sometimes they don’t stick completely. It’s not a issue but would drive someone with OCD nuts.

4. Babu Life macrumors regular

Babu Life

Slickwraps are good. They are having a 50% off sale right now, I paid 10 bucks for 2 skins. I liked the best skins ever, I used to use it since the 3gs.

5. sactownbwoy macrumors 6502

Gelaskins, although I don't think they make clear ones. Their skins are all designed by artists. I use them on all my ipads and they last for years. Easy to take off even after years of being on. Also easy to apply and can be taken off easily to reapply if you didn't get it right the first time.

6. Dld23 macrumors member

I would get a front and back tempered glass if going for clear.