Best sleeve for 13" Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by holypetunias, Aug 3, 2010.

1. holypetunias macrumors newbie

Hey, so I was recently on here to ask some questions about Macbook Pros, and I am now waiting to get my 13" Macbook Pro in the mail. I'm gonna be a freshman in college, so i'm gonna be running around all over campus and to coffee shops and whatnot with my computer, so I decided to get a sleeve. What sleeves would you guys recommend? I've read pretty good things about the booqbag vyper, but I would like to know what else is available. Also, what do you guys think of the neoprene sleeves?

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The booq Vyper is the best protection I've ever seen in a notebook sleeve. In my opinion, it offers far better protection than any neoprene case, the zippers never come into contact with your MBP, and it looks great!
    [​IMG]

3. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I've been using this one for the past 5 years and it's held up very well. It might be a tad big, but my sister uses it for her 13" MacBook Pro and it's working well for her :)

4. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

I really think the waterfield sleevecase is great sleeve, but there might be better around. Its very high quality though, and IMO seems much nicer than the incase sleeves sold at the apple store.

I think I have seen other cases which offer better protection, such as the tom bihn braincell.

5. CaveRat macrumors newbie

I have booq vyper XS3 and I like it a lot. It fits MBP like a glove and it's almost like a hard case on the outside. I also like that you can flip it open and use your laptop without taking it out.