best software for magic track pad?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by j2048b, Apr 1, 2011.

1. j2048b macrumors 6502a

wondering what software is the best to couple with the software already installed forn the magic track pad?

i got one for my mac pro, and it is a tuff change from a logitech mx mouse to the track pad!

any assistance would be awesome and appreciated!

thanks

also any guides or tutorials would be cool too,... just saying :D

2. simsaladimbamba

I don't understand completely, but I will point out BetterTouchTool and MagicPrefs, which allow you to add custom gestures to custom actions.

3. j2048b thread starter macrumors 6502a

sorry about not being clear, yeah i tried those both and magicprefs i thought was better but a bit hard for me to understand such as the one finger clicks and taps, that confused me, and so did trying to figure out how to use the swipes.

now bettertouch was way too indepth for me as i am not that much of a power user to set up all the things you can use on the magic track pad.

i geuss i was looking for a more simpler way to change features and not have to put in so many gestures?

any cheat sheets for either app to show u how to use like typical gestures or program them into the apps?

but i will look at those two apps again and see if i can throw down some gestures!

thanks