Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sochrisash

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2009
so ive been mashing up a few songs in audacity for a while, and have been considering to pay for a software, I'm thinking logic express, any suggestions?

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
so ive been mashing up a few songs in audacity for a while, and have been considering to pay for a software, I'm thinking logic express, any suggestions?

Logic would work. Is there is reason you don't like Garage Band? I always tell people not to jump to Logic until they can list things they don't like about GB. THere are plenty of good reasons to go with Logic but not if GB meets your needs

sochrisash

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2009
Logic would work. Is there is reason you don't like Garage Band? I always tell people not to jump to Logic until they can list things they don't like about GB. THere are plenty of good reasons to go with Logic but not if GB meets your needs

Garageband is rubbish for it, you cant change bpm of a single track just all the tracks, so ive been using audacity for agees.

deej999

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2009
Couldn't agree with this more, Ableton slays everything else on the market for mangling audio (except maybe Max/MSP and other similar products).

JC

True! And it's more price friendly and easier to use than Max/MSP :eek:
But Max for Live looks promising :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.