Best Solo 3 colors in your opinion

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by drewjonn, Jan 22, 2017.

?

Which Beats Solo 3 color is best?

1. Black

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Gloss Black

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Gloss White

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Silver

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rose Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ultra Violet

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. drewjonn macrumors regular

Bought the Solo3 because of its fanciness (don't really care about performance anyway so why should I go for ugly Bose headphones?) I feel that I'm listening in a fashionable style. but what color is best for you?

I think that gloss colors are kinda inferior due to the plastic finish that comes with them. I have to put a vote for the silver, which I went for. Matte black is also awesome but I didn't go for that because it's a kinda common color.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

3. DanielDD macrumors 6502

I bought the Silver ones. I do not regret it a bit. The color almost matches that of my iPhone, but the white padding contrasts with the structure of the headphones, which looks very sleek and fresh.
    I don't like the black ones because they appear very heavy on the eyes.
    Just whatever you do, don't go with the Glossy options, especially white. They look rather cheap

4. DotCom2 macrumors 68040

I don't know why you say the gloss white looks cheap because white is a very very Apple color and there is gloss white in many many of their products. I don't think it looks cheap at all.

5. DanielDD macrumors 6502

I think white looks good on matte finishes (like the 5S). But I don't think that glossy white looks good, even if Apple sells products in that color.