Best solution for Google Calendar syncing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by solideliquid, Oct 14, 2010.

1. solideliquid macrumors 6502

solideliquid

So what do you guys think is the best solution for syncing google calendar on the iPhone? Syncing with push only gives me one calendar. Using a calDAV account works, but that's another account the phone has to push.

Is anyone using a third party app like Calengoo ($7!)?

2. BoxerRumble macrumors member

If the only thing you want is to be able to sync multi calendars with push notification, just open up your safari browser and go to:

m.google.com/sync

sign in and follow instructions.

I have 3 or 4 calendars sync'd and it does push/cloud.

http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/

3. jparris1 macrumors regular

4. o JRoD o macrumors member

o JRoD o

I have my google account synched as an exchange account. Works really well. Several calendars are on my iPhone.

5. Boen macrumors member

+1

6. BadaBing!! macrumors 6502

BadaBing!!

Same here.. You dont have to pay anything... Just configure it with Exchange Sync and hit this URL to select calendars you want... :D

7. rrandyy macrumors 6502

Great thread. I just set this up and it works really well. Now events I schedule on google calendars shows up on my iphone and my ical.

The only downside is that I can't schedule events on ical to automatically show up on google calendars or my iphone.

8. MDMac macrumors regular

MDMac

You can. Just go to iCal > Preferences > Accounts and create an account that links with your Google account. You can set the sync interval and change various settings. Hope this helps!

9. rrandyy macrumors 6502

I made the comment with the hope that I was missing something. I switched from subscriptions to your suggestion. Works even better now! Thanks!