thanks. probably should've mentioned i'm looking to keep it under a grand/older modelThe Apple Refurb Store
- The systems are as-new, they really go through them and don't let anything out that isn't as good as new.
- The systems can be warrantied with Apple Care, just like new systems.
- Free shipping
- Trustworthy. They aren't going to scam you.
- They don't have older models.
- The prices aren't discounted heavily at all. Just a modest discount.
i'm considering the purchase of a refurb'd imac. i'm wondering who your favorite/best sellers are. if you give a seller's name, please give some reasons why
With careful research you can pick up a real bargain on eBay. I bagged a late 2015 21.5" 4k iMac earlier this year for a snip and came complete with a nine month warranty.
Always check to see if the seller has 100% feedback and that they are well established especially when making a large purchase. It is a bonus if there is an option to collect as you can see and test the item prior to finalising the purchase.recently in 2001 i "won" (wadda tripe expression) an authentic tackle quill lettering and named Pete Rose #14 red Montréal Expo batting practice jersey. wow!
when i opened the package the jersey was undersized and horrible iron letter and the name said RUSS.
i was told by the buyer i should stick that up my...well i guess this was before eBay protection.
i still have that jersey, but deleted my account that day.
so please please be careful out there on Ebay!