Best Sources on Cydia?

itsjared

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Dallas
Forgive me if there's a thread for this I did a search and got nothing.

Anyone know the best sources to use on Cydia? Where are the best apps? I really had the testing of each app that has a cool name to find out it's a dud.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA

Anyone know the best sources to use on Cydia? Where are the best apps? I really had the testing of each app that has a cool name to find out it's a dud.
The one install by default would pretty much cover you.

"best" is always matter of personal opinion, the "best" source will be the one that give you the "best" app on your opinion.

In my case, the best App I use are on the default modmyi and bigboss repo

bw1128

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
as much as i hate this response, google and youtube is your friend!!! for real, its easy to get good ones.

JReynolds

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2009
Where the Air Force sends me
as much as i hate this response, google and youtube is your friend!!! for real, its easy to get good ones.

For real, Google and YouTube and you'll find a million awesome repos. Some cydia might tell you they aren't recommended, that's when you know you have a good one!

itsjared

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Dallas
Anyone know why my my winterboard wouldn't be working. I mean I can go in and select things (like the saurik theme) and respring it and i get nothing. Also there is nothing in my settings like the app says should be there?

[fixed... sorta after a couple of restarts]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.