Best Store for accessories?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mac'nCheese, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Just curious since I will be buying a new iphone as soon as the new ones come out.... which store has the most/best accessories for the iphone: Apple Stores or At&t stores or a different B+M. Don't say the internet.... I like to see, touch, try on, taste, etc. etc. before I buy.... Thank you.

2. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I've bought most of my accessories from the Apple store. The apple story usually charges more though, and I've also seen the same products at bestbuy for cheaper. I guess it also depends on what accessories you are looking for.

3. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Good point... I guess thats another question for people too, what do you recommend? I'm thinking I need some sort of case to protect against drops, one of those plastic thingees to guard the screen against scratches, I need some kind of stick on holder for my car since I plan on getting a gps app and need to see the screen without holding it, car charger,.....

4. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

Well for a case, I bought my case at the Apple story. BestBuy also sells cases along with a bunch of other stores, but I prefer getting those straight from Apple. My case I got (Speck Candyshell) came with a screen shield. To be honest... I think screen shields are pointless. Sure I guess it's a little extra protection, but I also have an iPod Touch along with my iPhone, and I've never put a screen shield on it, and I've put that thing through hell. I don't even have one single scratch on it. The glass is very hard to scratch. A case is a must though. I'd say get a nice and protective one, even if it adds a bit of bulk. My buddy use to also say "How the hell can you use that case" (Since the speck case does add a bit of bulk) But two weeks later, he drops his phone on a tile floor... Good bye iPhone. He no longer has one. So make sure you get a nice and protective one. The case is to protect your phone, and not look good. Which most people don't understand until they lose their phone.

I bought an iPhone Car/Wall charger (It's both in one) for $15. I thought it was a great deal. It's very useful, and great for trips! I bought that at bestbuy. For the holder, I'm not too sure. Maybe search it online, and see which stores have one.

5. cleondann macrumors newbie

I think an idea before buying iphone or any suggestion from experts is really do well for you. There are many networks with experienced and qualified iphone app developers. I also use to get sometimes ideas and suggestions for some specific iphone applications.

6. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Honestly probably apple. I have purchased a few cases from best buy and chargers. Apple definitely has more to choose from for whatever you are choosing for you're iPhone. The Apple store definitely has a great selection for screen protectors that nobody else will cary, cases also.

Best buy does carry incase products though, as does the Apple store. Best buy has dual wall/car charger by incase but Apple store doesn't carry that. Try both and makes you're decision there.