Best store to pick up an iphone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chickdigger802, Aug 12, 2010.

1. chickdigger802 macrumors regular

I assume apple store probably has the best chance of having them in stock, anyone know any other stores that restock often?

2. billycuth macrumors 6502a

Apple, hands down. Though frankly it seems that soon stock will be fairly easy to come by, as compared to just a couple of weeks ago. I got mine at an AT&T store without an order, but I got lucky. The 16GB is a little harder to get than the 32 GB still, but it really does seem like supply is finally catching up with demand.

3. nobias macrumors regular

Most of the apple stores in NY and CA are getting shipments 5-6 days out of the week. Has been a non issue for me buying 6 32gbs over the last month.

4. JustinSaneV2 macrumors 6502

JustinSaneV2

I ordered two non-premier 32GB iPhone 4s through AT&T and it only took three business days for them to arrive. It definitely beat the hassle of trying to find a local store that had them in stock.

5. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I concur. Order from AT&T, it's so much faster than any other option. I got mine in 6 business days (received Aug. 8th) when people who ordered from apple same day and waited more than 2 weeks at minimum.

6. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

7. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I called three Apple stores in my area the last three days. All three had phones in stock at opening. One AT&T store has them also.