iPad Best stylus for taking notes on air 2?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Ethan Coohill, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Ethan Coohill macrumors member

hey guys. Just bought myself a air 2 with one of those great Black Friday deals and am super excited to get my hands on it!

Couple of questions, obviously the apple pencil doesn't work with it, so what's the best solution for taking notes?

Also from your experiences, what is the Best case and or keyboard case for it? What has been the best for you guys? I bought a smart over for 20 bucks on Amazon, so we will see how I like it

Much appreciated.

2. Mike Delta macrumors 6502

Mike Delta

The smart case worked great for me but not everybody feels the same way about it.

3. philmore13 macrumors member

I tried adonit, and Wacom, but imo the pencil by 53 was my favorite by far.

4. shr631 macrumors member

Sorry for the off topic, but which BF deal did you take? I'm considering getting an Air2 if I return the iPP. Thx!

5. Ethan Coohill thread starter macrumors member

Yesterday Best Buy was offering their 100 dollars off iPad Air 2 that they are offering tomorrow. If you pay with a American Express and spend more than 150 at Best Buy, you get 20 dollars cash back on your card. I also had 10 dollars worth of reward points.

I was originally going to get th target deal (150 gift card with purchase ) but this was just as good, and I didn't have to leave the couch

6. Krevnik macrumors 68040

Krevnik

If a pen-like experience is important, the best one I've used is the Jot Pro. None of the fine-tipped active styluses work all that well on the Air 2. 53's Pencil is good if you are willing to get more of a sketching pencil feel. But if you are willing to go there, then the AluPen (Original) has a similar fat pencil feel while being half the price.

7. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I have bought my 3rd Wacom Bamboo Alpha for my iPad Air and it worked very well. I am going to buy either Wacom Fineline 2 or Creative Stylus.