best thin/clear case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jimmy007, Sep 22, 2012.

1. jimmy007 macrumors newbie

Does anyone know what's the best thin/clear case for the IP5?? heard about Zero 5, Nude, etc. (Desmay is still out of stock...)

2. GeeSixx macrumors regular

GeeSixx

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything brother, but clear cases were terrible for me. Dirt and dust gets in between the phone and the case and it just makes for an ugly presentation. Just my 2 cents.

If you do go with a clear case I'd go with the Nude. That's the one I had and it held up well.

3. jimmy007 thread starter macrumors newbie

hm...if clear cases suck, does anyone know of good clear "films" that can attach to the back? know spigen makes good front screen protectors, but what can i do for the back of the phone?

4. 808geek macrumors member

I ordered from InCase, 32 bucks shipped. But it doesn't ship until early October. I believe they waited until confirmed sizing from Apple. I have other cases from them and I love it. Right now shipping is included and if you don't like it you can ship it back for free. Sounded like a win, win situation to me.

5. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

I am waiting for either the Pinlo slice or the Desmay. I have both for my iPhone 4. I bought black, but is is so thin it is partially transparent. Looks nice!

6. duneriderltr450 macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

7. samsf91 macrumors newbie

8. jimmy007 thread starter macrumors newbie

Did you order it in the clear? The pink/blue look nice, too.