Best thin hard case for 6+? Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by circa7, Sep 29, 2014.

1. circa7 macrumors regular

I dont care what side of this bending fiasco you're on, these phones are more fragile than ever before. I would never intentionally put my phone through its paces, but **** happens! What if the thing is in my pocket and I trip and fall on to it, for example? Id rather be safe than sorry and put a solid hard case on it in hopes that it helps the phones rigidity.

What do you have? Id like something somewhat thin so it doesnt add too much bulk. Ideally a thin titanium case would be badass - but I doubt something like that is on the market yet.

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

A thin hardcase wont do much to stop it from bending, if you're really worried get something like an otter box.

3. dotme macrumors 6502a

You have to consider materials too - How will WiFi and LTE perform inside a titanium case?

I've always put cheap and cheerful cases on my phone - InCase Sliders to be specific. Easy to put on, comfortable to hold, nice and rigid. Wish they had a line for the iPhone 6 but they don't yet.

4. Dave245 macrumors 603

Dave245

I ordered one of Apple's silicone cases along with my iPhone 6+ i also ordered this from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/iPhone-i-Blason-Scratch-Resistant-Series/dp/B00M0TJD16

5. circa7 thread starter macrumors regular

Good point, it doesnt need to be Titanium, it was just a thought I had as I was typing that. Im looking for something somewhat thin that will make the phone more rigid. Doesnt need to be paper thin, but an otterbox is way too bulky for me.

----------

I was just looking at that Blason case, the black looks really nice. Have you received yours yet? If so, do you think it will add a bit of strength to the phone?