Best thin hard case for 6+? Any recommendations?

circa7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
I dont care what side of this bending fiasco you're on, these phones are more fragile than ever before. I would never intentionally put my phone through its paces, but **** happens! What if the thing is in my pocket and I trip and fall on to it, for example? Id rather be safe than sorry and put a solid hard case on it in hopes that it helps the phones rigidity.

What do you have? Id like something somewhat thin so it doesnt add too much bulk. Ideally a thin titanium case would be badass - but I doubt something like that is on the market yet.

dotme

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2011
Iowa
You have to consider materials too - How will WiFi and LTE perform inside a titanium case?

I've always put cheap and cheerful cases on my phone - InCase Sliders to be specific. Easy to put on, comfortable to hold, nice and rigid. Wish they had a line for the iPhone 6 but they don't yet.

Dave245

macrumors 604
Sep 15, 2013
I dont care what side of this bending fiasco you're on, these phones are more fragile than ever before. I would never intentionally put my phone through its paces, but **** happens! What if the thing is in my pocket and I trip and fall on to it, for example? Id rather be safe than sorry and put a solid hard case on it in hopes that it helps the phones rigidity.

What do you have? Id like something somewhat thin so it doesnt add too much bulk. Ideally a thin titanium case would be badass - but I doubt something like that is on the market yet.
I ordered one of Apple's silicone cases along with my iPhone 6+ i also ordered this from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/iPhone-i-Blason-Scratch-Resistant-Series/dp/B00M0TJD16

circa7

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
You have to consider materials too - How will WiFi and LTE perform inside a titanium case?

I've always put cheap and cheerful cases on my phone - InCase Sliders to be specific. Easy to put on, comfortable to hold, nice and rigid. Wish they had a line for the iPhone 6 but they don't yet.
Good point, it doesnt need to be Titanium, it was just a thought I had as I was typing that. Im looking for something somewhat thin that will make the phone more rigid. Doesnt need to be paper thin, but an otterbox is way too bulky for me.

----------

I ordered one of Apple's silicone cases along with my iPhone 6+ i also ordered this from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/iPhone-i-Blason-Scratch-Resistant-Series/dp/B00M0TJD16
I was just looking at that Blason case, the black looks really nice. Have you received yours yet? If so, do you think it will add a bit of strength to the phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.