Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

captain poopers

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2017
Indianapolis
Beautiful straps indeed. Can you give some idea on pricing? They don't show that on the site. Also how was the ordering experience?

Somewhere between $150-$300 is my guess. I have a stingray band of his and it’s a completely custom job. Took a few weeks to get in but completely worth it.

Sword86

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
The A&B Porter band at the bottom is the one I have. S

Best I've found are these:

E3 Leather and Shell cordovan bands:

https://e3motorcycles.com/collections/handmade-leather-apple-watch-bands

I have the 44mm color #8 shell cordovan band and LOVE IT

AWB_BURGUNDY_2_d28ff50b-e006-4188-be2c-1acc5be1db00.jpg

My next purchase will be an arrow and board medium brown porter watch band:

https://arrowandboard.com/products/porter-apple-watch-band-medium-brown

811GX1fDFYL._UL1500_.jpg

Absolutely stunning!

Sword86

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
How do you like it?

It’s great but I don’t wear it all that often. It seems my go-to band is my Storm grey sport loop.
First thing I did was put some conditioner on it.
I pulled it out when I saw this thread again. I think I’ll put some more on it right now. S

Reactions: nasa25

El_JeFe

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2018
SoCal
surprised nobody has mentioned bullstrap.co yet. I just ordered one with their black Friday sale. Gorgeous looking leather bands.

zerolight

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
Glasgow
how to do you order from there?

Dig into the last few pages of the big 3rd party band thread. There's lots of discussion on there and several buyers. Easiest way is to install Aliwangwang which is AliExpress Whatsapp like app. You can launch a chat with sellers via the Taobao page by clicking on link. He sells direct and speaks English. I've bought both the Hermes clone and a genuine SS link. I might order a brown or indigo leather from him next year too.

NaimNut

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2017
Toronto
Just had delivered the Porter Arrow&Board in black. Very impressed and ordering the same band in brown today.

Now to the Apple Store to buy the watch. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.