Hi all. Looking at either an iMac +MBA combo, or a MBP (my thinking the iMAC would fill the low performance of the Air, while the Air itself, would be light to carry round with me) When is the best time for purchase ? in few weeks, or wait till new year ? Also, if i do go for iMac + MBA. (which is what i'm really pushing for), would the iMac be fine for a small desk alone, and have keyboard and magic trackpad on soft surface (i.e. bed) ?