I will purchase a MacBook before I begin next years classes in the Fall. I will finish this semester with my 12" PowerBook. I'm wanting to time my purchase to sometime in July for a few reasons. 1)Possible price reduction/spec upgrade announced at WWDC. 2)Possible Snow Leopard Release 3)Back to School event will get me an iPod touch for free, which I can resell. Ignoring the slim possibilities of 1 and 2, are there any other seasonal incentives I may want to consider? I can make it until the summer without issue, and it seems like since I CAN wait, that there's no sense in not waiting, just in case.