iPad Best time to sell iPad 4? How much?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by narutoninjakid, Jul 12, 2013.

1. narutoninjakid macrumors 6502

I was wondering when is the best time for one to sell the iPad 4th generation. I know usually you sell them before the new generation comes out. which is supposedly around September this time but is there any time before September that is really good or does it really not matter. Also how much so you think it could go for. Is still under warranty and mint screen protector as well as back protector plus case and cable and plug. Probably also through in a anker bluetooth keyboard. What do you guys think? :confused:

2. cledet macrumors regular

cledet

Any time before a new one is announced. Once the new one goes on sale, you'll see an influx of them on Craigslist.

Any particular reason why you're selling?

3. narutoninjakid thread starter macrumors 6502

Wanted to use the cash to get a mini and add some cash for an iPod. But supposedly the fifth gen will be much lighter so we will see if its worth it or not. I miss having a pocketable ios device lol.

4. cledet macrumors regular

cledet

iPad Mini is the way to go, IMO. I switched from the iPad 3 and haven't looked back.

I'm guessing you don't have an iPhone? Carrying more than one device at a time can be a bit of a drag.

5. narutoninjakid thread starter macrumors 6502

Lol yeah I have a note 2.in terms of phones I love android but tablets and mp3s apple is the way to go :)

6. Hello... macrumors 6502a

Hello...

I had the iPad 3, sold it for the mini, but thinking of getting another full size iPad , kinda miss it.

7. narutoninjakid thread starter macrumors 6502