Best tough iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stampermd, Nov 27, 2011.

1. stampermd macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I am looking for a tough case for my iPhone 4s. Have read reviews of the following and want to know if anyone has experience with any of these cases

Case logic
    Griffin survivor
    Ivy skin wrangler
    Life proof 
    Otter box defender 
    Speck tough shell
    trident kraken 2
    Element ion4

Thanks

2. MacHunter420 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I like the otterbox for what it is, they have better customer service for warranty replacements which are inevitable with the built in screen protector. The belt holster is the shizzle on the otterbox too.

The griffin survivor is hands down the toughest case for drop protection, besides that new tank with hard shell screen protection there isn't much better out there than the survivor...as long as you don't drop things directly on the screen...like a wrench...or cup.

3. readerbreader macrumors regular

griffin survivor is awesome
    The port flaps stay shut (unlike the Defender)
    The silicone stays connected to the plastic (also unlike the defender)

4. mpossoff macrumors 68020

The new version of the Defender is much different. You can't put the Defender in the same category as the Survivor.