Best transparent case for 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lambo The Jambo, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Lambo The Jambo macrumors member

Lambo The Jambo

So I have finally got my 5S and whilst keen to protect it i would like to show off its golden beauty.

Anyone recommend a transparent case/cover that will do the trick?

Cheers,

2. 617aircav Suspended

3. martosprint macrumors 6502

4. Lambo The Jambo thread starter macrumors member

Lambo The Jambo

5. Old Yeller, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

Old Yeller macrumors newbie

Old Yeller

Another good one is the Rearth Ringke Fusion. I'm using it now and the fit is perfect and buttons are better than the Spigens flat buttons. It even stops the rattling power button. Amazon black bumper color is $7.99! I love it but have only had it a week. No scratches on the clear back and haven't dropped it.

6. lotzosushi macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

Spigen products are great. Love their Glass.t screen protectors as well.

If you want super thin clear cases I've used this one by Aviiq that's very basic, shows off your phone and is barely noticeable. Several people I've showed it to were surprised and thought I wasn't even using a case!

7. Haru macrumors newbie

No transparent case:
    1-Most of them tend to yellow within time.
    2-Gold IPhones are so accessible these days, I see so many of them, you won't be able to show off because they are just too common.
    3-I see so many iPhones on the table and only the people with gold tend to lay them face down while every one is face up. You don't want people to know your trying that hard. That defeats the purpose of showing off.

My suggestion if you want to "show off":
    http://www.elementcase.com/Element-Case-Gold-Collection-a/323.htm

These cases add more gold and stands right out even face up. Best thing, they feel like an extension of your phone more so as a case. Also the price is rather daunting but that depends on how much your willing to bling it up. More importantly, I've yet to seen one person who owns any of them. I see about 20 naked gold 5s a day......yawn.

Hope that helps buddy.