Best triple-sim solution for iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by radicaldog, Oct 22, 2013.

1. radicaldog macrumors member

Hi all, I'm about to move to the Netherlands but travel frequently to the UK and Italy. I'm not going to get a new iPhone until 6 is released, so I just want to be able to switch between sims easily when I travel. I gather that bluetooth adapters that allow simultaneous uses of multiple sims require a jailbroken iPhone, and I'm not keen to go that route (though I could be talked into it). What does the forum recommend in terms of regular triple-sim adapters that require a reboot? Also, I'm not a fan of the cases those triple-thingies tend to come with. Is there one that's thin enough to fit into a normal fitted leather or soft rubber case (seeing as those materials allow for a bit of stretch). Thanks.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I'd be cautious using those sim adapters. Non approved hardware in there is a bad idea incase something gets stuck, shorts out or ruins the phone.
    Up to you though if you want to risk it.
    I only have one sim/phone number so not really worried about using 3 at once.

3. radicaldog thread starter macrumors member

Fair point, but since it's an old phone I can take the risk.