iPad Best tweaks for iPad Air (iOS 7)

Beatbeckham

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2011
Norway
Hi guys!

I´ve been jailbreaking my iPhone many times, but got my first iPad jailbroken now.

Does anyone know if these tweaks work for iPad Air or does anyone have any tweak recommendations? I know these works well with iPhone 5, some with 5S!

Activator
SwipeShiftCaret/SwipeSelection
FlipControlCenter
Sicarius/Purge/Slide2Kill 7
Simplock+CustomLS
StatusBarFix
Zeppelin/FakeCarrier
Barrel
BlurredMusicApp
DeleteWord
iCleaner Pro
NoNewMark
NoSlowAnimations

Thanks a lot!

zone23

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2012
From what I can tell

Activator
CCToggles
Dockshift
f.Lux
Zeppelin
iCleaner
NoSlowAnimations
afc2add

all work I know some you didn't ask about...

jayem1234

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2012
Does anyone else think it's worth it to jailbreak my iPad just for f.lux? I enjoy reading books on my iPad, especially at night, so I was thinking I need to make it more easier on my eyes.

What do you guys think?

.macbookpro.

macrumors regular
Mar 31, 2012
london
Does anyone else think it's worth it to jailbreak my iPad just for f.lux? I enjoy reading books on my iPad, especially at night, so I was thinking I need to make it more easier on my eyes.

What do you guys think?
Yes. Simple as.
(Longer Version-It's really good, At first it might seem too yellow, but if you stick with it, you'll find it hard to go back)

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC

What do you guys think?
Absolutely. The best way to prove it is to go ahead and install f.lux, wait for sundown so that it turns itself on, and then go into the f.lux app and disable it. When you see how cold and blue your screen becomes, you'll be grateful that f.lux is installed on your iPad.

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
Got a rmini.

Ifile
Cccontrols
Flux
Music box
Moviebox
I cleaner pro
Activator
Bytafont 2
Tether me (I have a cellular)
Dock shift
Springtomize 3
Mobile terminal
OpenSSh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.