Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yhellotharsir

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2010
Meaning, not simply an iPhone app blown up.

What's the best Twitter app for iPad? Free or paid, either one.

Thanks guys.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
Twitterrific doesn't have every feature known to man like Osfoora does, but it's my favorite.

CristobalHuet

macrumors 65816
Jan 18, 2008
Montreal
I much prefer Twitterrific over Osfoora, Echofon, etc - while it may not have as many features as most other clients, its interface is the most streamlined and intuitive. Osfoora's interface is crowded and Echofon for iPad looks like the iPhone app, only doubled up.

Plus you can't compete with the price - free.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I find FlipBoard to be the best. It has Twitter compatibility though cannot do everything you may wish to but I just read and do not post... so if you're looking to read then I'd suggest FlipBoard.

arctic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2008
I much prefer Twitterrific over Osfoora, Echofon, etc - while it may not have as many features as most other clients, its interface is the most streamlined and intuitive. Osfoora's interface is crowded and Echofon for iPad looks like the iPhone app, only doubled up.

Plus you can't compete with the price - free.

I used Twitterriffic before I discovered Osfoora. The lack of ability to post longer than the usual Tweet killed it for me. My favorite feature in any twitter client is the ability to write long tweets or Tweetlonger support. So I'd rate Twitterriffic only a close third behind Osfoora and Tweetings. Osfoora rules em all in interface and features.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.