Best Twitter app for iPad Pro?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ferjilo, Dec 12, 2015.

1. ferjilo macrumors member

Hi

I am a very happy user of an iPad Pro. Currently I use twitterrific on my iPP, which is quite OK as it is optimized for the iPad Pro but don't feel it perfect. I've checked tweetbot but im not sure if it is really better on the iPP (or even optimized for it), which client do you prefer? Thank you!

2. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Personally the Official Twitter app and the desktop browsers Twitter.com are best IMO.

3. ferjilo thread starter macrumors member

I personally don't like at all the official Twitter app on the iPP, it's plenty of white space, its design makes nonsense for me...

4. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

I like Tweetbot; I thought it used the space pretty well and it was responsive. It's not the most intuitive client I've ever used but since I already have it for my iPhone I used it and was happy.

5. Aydy macrumors regular

Aydy

I like the official twitter app but it is not so great at cache management and tends to get bogged down and although the app is quite small it eventually takes up a huge chung of storage space.

I deleted twitter(official) when it was showing in settings, storage as taking
    near 2GB despite the app only being 60mb...The cache handling is ridiculous, with no option to "clear cache"

6. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Tweetbot 4, it's the latest version, already optimized for the iPad Pro, and there are no advertisements or anything like that. Plus, it displays Instagram photos unlike the standard Twitter app.

7. haruhiko macrumors 68040

haruhiko

TweetBot is the easiest choice for me. What's wrong with the official Twitter client with all the white spaces?

8. JoshVB macrumors regular

I use Tweetbot 4 and have been happy with it. I've been a Tweetbot user for some time on various iPhones and iPads.

9. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

10. ferjilo thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the feedback! I'm giving a try to tweetbot...