Best twitter client for iPhone is?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ahfu25, May 10, 2011.

1. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

I use twitter for the iPhone and want to switch but I want to know your opinion on which is the best Twitter app for the iPhone free or paid.

2. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

There have been numerous threads discussing this very same topic.

I believe this is the most recent:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1138279&highlight=twitter+client

With that said, I was using Tweetlist Pro since I really love that app. However, I'm currently back to using the official Twitter app since Tweetlist has developed some bugs within the app. If you want to check it out, they have a free (ad supported) version. Also, Tweetbot seems to be quite popular these days. However, I'm not a huge fan of it (yet).

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Personally, I love the Pro version of Echofon. Keeps my unread in sync across all devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Firefox plug-in), and will push mentions and DMs.

4. Fedorov macrumors 6502

Out of interest, what kind of TweetList bugs and do the awesome developers know about them - I know they strive to quash any bugs and TweetList is way more reliable than all the other clients out there.

5. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

I've been getting error messages lately when I go to retweet. But when I used the official Twitter app, it retweets fine. I haven't contacted the devs since I had thought they had been traveling (from following them). I also thought there was another update for the app coming out, but maybe I'm mistaken.

6. kicko macrumors 65816

sadly there is one sure shot app for twitter. I do like the official app but resently switched to tweetdeck for the merged accounts in one timeline, including FB is awesome. I also liked tweetbot but i'm still waiting for features to be added. It really depends on what your looking for, all the apps have one thing but then lack another.

7. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

+1. I love that it also keeps my "mute" lists in sync as well. :)