Best UK Carrier for iPhone 4 overall? - HELP!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by RossJamieson, Jun 13, 2011.

1. RossJamieson macrumors newbie

RossJamieson

Hey forum,

I recently bought an iPhone 4 without any sim. That is because right now I am STILL looking for a good carrier. Now, with my iPhone, I want to be browsing the web a lot, minutes and texts do not bother me whatsoever. So, for all you people here in the UK, is there any really good affordable SIM-Only deals you are on, or know of, and what carrier? Thanks in advance!

Ross Jamieson
    http://www.Twitter.com/Ross_Jamieson

2. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

three.co.uk

excellent 3G coverage for my needs... although their customer service might not be top notch

currently paying £15 rolling 30 day contract

3. RossJamieson thread starter macrumors newbie

RossJamieson

How many GB's are you getting or is it unlimited internet?

4. fat jez macrumors 68000

fat jez

1GB on the £15 a month contract, unlimited on the £25 a month deal.

5. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

How about GiffGaff on O2? from the £10 goody bag up gets unlimited data for free.

6. Andy Ftw macrumors regular

Definitely GiffGaff.

They use the O2 network but there prices are insanely cheap compared to pretty much every other carrier.

4p a text and 8p per minute calls, where as Orange for example is 10p a text (going up to 12p) and similar rates for all the other major carriers out there.

Like mentioned above with GiffGaff you can buy goodybags £10 = unlimited internet (truly unlimited as long as no tethering), unlimited texts and 250 minutes. Otherwise you can just use the credit which still beats everyone else out there.. Definite recommendation from me ;)