Best ultra thin case to show off Jet Black?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jayjew, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Jayjew macrumors 6502

Jayjew

What are your opinions? Has anybody tried the spigen SPACE liquid crystal? Or any other suggestions that show off the complete color without making the edges seem white like with the regular spigen liquid crystal?

2. fraile macrumors member

fraile

I have the Space liquid crystal from Spigen. It actually does a pretty good job showing off the Jet Black. I don't think you'll ever be able to get away from the white/clear on the sides when looking at the phone from the front, but at least with this one they're like a dark silvery colour.

Sorry for the awkward mirror selfie! My iPhone is my only camera.

Attached Files:

3. TexasErin macrumors newbie

That does look nice. Is there any watermarking? Did you order it from Amazon? Are you concerned that the inside of the case might scratch up your phone or is it rubbery enough that it shouldn't be a problem....Sorry so many questions!!!

4. Jayjew thread starter macrumors 6502

Jayjew

So slick

5. fraile macrumors member

fraile

1) There's watermarking on both of the sides, but it's less than an inch long and covered by my fingers when held. One side says Spigen and the other side says Designed in California, Made in Korea.

2) I ordered it directly from Spigen with a 25% off discount code.

3) I'm not concerned at all! Its rubbery enough that I can bend it with my hands but solid enough I can't bend it completely in half. The inside has dots so it doesn't stick to the phone.

Thank you! I really love it. It's so thin

6. Mr.C macrumors 601

I think you may have mistaken the definition of watermarking in the context it's used here. Apparently some clear cases when used on the jet black iPhones makes it appear as if there is water trapped underneath.

7. fraile macrumors member

fraile

Oh I'm sorry! In that case, there's no watermarking.