Best use for Apple Stickers?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Supp0rtLinux, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Supp0rtLinux macrumors member

I came across this in a parking lot today and realized I couldn't find a better use for Mac stickers...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pees330 macrumors 6502

3. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

Not bad. I hope they come off easily, if that person ever wants to resell their gas-guzzler.

I have one stuck to my water bottle. I didn't even stick it there myself.

4. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

That is pretty extreme... Apple to the MAX!

It's a funny post though because I just put one on the back of my Seido Slim Rubberized iPhone Case.

Just so people know its an iPhone underneath there! Jk. :)

5. skybolt macrumors 6502a

6. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

ipod

7. Supp0rtLinux thread starter macrumors member

The little ones

I think the little ones are from a Shuffle. I went home last night and checked my sticker stash and found a pair of small ones from my daughter's Shuffle, similar medium sized ones from my iPhone, and similar large one from from my MBP and MacMini.

Honestly, I've grown tired of what I normally call the "stupid family stickers"... whether they be turtles, stick figures, or whatever. But seeing this just brought a smile to my face. Of course, if I ever decide to carjack these guys, I'll be sure to tell 'em to leave their Macs inside. :)

8. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i just put themwherever. i have some on my speakers. one on my car. etc. or i give them away.

that is a nice look though.

9. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

I put one on my original xbox... i thought that was pretty original, but I'm sure lots of people have done that.

10. Ish macrumors 68000

Ish

I was very tempted to slap a couple on the outside of the large, anonymous black box covering up the work on the soon-to-be Apple Store in Milton Keynes. :eek:

11. Eric Piercey macrumors 6502

Eric Piercey

12. Neil321 macrumors 68040

Neil321

oh where i sometimes visit?

13. Ish macrumors 68000

Ish

14. Sir Tony macrumors member

I have a ton of them. Two on my car, microwave, coffee grinder, flask, still have like 4 sitting in my desk, ran out of places to put them.

15. Wiredrawn macrumors regular

Argh! No way, I wanted to be in Milton Keynes for the opening, but i'll be working!

I live real close!

16. iEric macrumors 6502a

17. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

Helmets are an awesome place to use them. I have one on my fire helmet, though it is very very small and sort of charred. :apple:

18. karenflower macrumors 6502a

karenflower

19. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

Heh. That looks kind of cute. I've only applied one of my :apple: stickers so far, and it's on my external hard drive. It look alright, but I wish it was black instead of white, so it would look better on the aluminum casing.

20. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

they come with ipods......

21. nc7r macrumors member

nc7r

Please don't stick them on the back of iPod that really annoys me lol.

22. LinuXtreme macrumors regular

LinuXtreme

I have a large Apple on the corner of my desk and a medium Apple on one of my notebook binders (the latter is getting fairly covered with other stickers).
    [​IMG]

As for the original picture, I've been rationing my stickers so that I can find the ideal place for each instead of putting them all in one place, but each to his own!

23. jfull15 macrumors 6502

I use mine to put on the center of folders.. and then i cut out some apple logos and put them on black circles and laminated them to make coasters. I don't ever want to use up my apple stickers unless i find a professional-looking way to do so! lol. I hate just sticking stickers all over stuff like my desk, or hard drives, or iPhones, etc. lol. its that ocd!

24. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

I'm not sure if it's OCD, but I am the same. I put one on my external hard drive on a whim, and well... I wished I hadn't immediately afterwards, because now it seems kind of tacky. I suppose it's just personal preference, and we all have our ideas of what looks good to us. :) What's weird is, I don't dislike seeing them plastered all over other people's stuff. If they are happy with it, then I'm glad for them. But my own stuff? Not so much. ;) Cool idea with the coasters.

25. johny5 macrumors 6502a

johny5

Looks like that truck with the stickers on is an advert for criminals to let them know the truck owner has lots of apple hardware! :eek:

I agree with digitalnicotine, I have quite a few apple stickers but dont really want to waste them sticking somewhere i might later regret, so i just end up not using them! lol :rolleyes: