Best Verizon Deal This Christmas fo iPhone 6S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HappyDude20, Dec 23, 2015.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

ive had my Verizon iPhone 4 since the day it came out and despite never having had Siri on my phone, I'm getting relatives and family members to urge me to upgrade my phone so I can finally FaceTime with them when I'm not under wifi.

Anyhow, I'm the 6S appeals to me because of the 2GB of RAM, but otherwise I don't care what iPhone I get... But nevertheless I would love to show up tomorrow at the dinner party and finally have an upgraded phone.... Only issue is I'm still looking for the best iPhone deal.

A month ago I got a text from VZW saying I could get $100 off any new phone I upgrade to but I'm sure that deal has since expired. Anyways. Best iPhone deal?

2. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

That's the deal used. Got a 6S Plus with $100 off. Turned in my 5S for $130 credit. That paid for the taxes and a case. Walked out without paying anything out of pocket.

3. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

I find it funny how people get excited over the iPhone's 2GB of ram. Heck, Motorola Droid Turbo had 3GB of ram LAST year. Apple is still behind. If you are looking at buying specs alone - the iPhone fails miserably.

4. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

But they still sell well with that much ram.

I don't think they only care about the ram specs, but care about how the phone will operate a little better than last years model?

5. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

Yes, I agree. I just wish all carriers would stop with the bloatware they shove down our throats. We're unable to delete most of it. You can't blame the phone mfg. It is the carriers who insist on the bloatware being installed in the first place.
    But hopefully the OP will find his phone he wants for the holidays.

6. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

iPhones have carrier bloatware?

Nah.

The phone manufacturers are the ones that allow the bloatware from carriers. Apple doesn't tolerate it.

7. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I'll be experiencing not only an exponential jump considering it's the 4 to the 6S, but I'll finally have all this cool little features I had before.

But this thread is about finding the best deal this holiday season. I can wait even day afterchristmas if need be so long as it's a 64GB.

I'm excited. Just looking for a kick@$$ deal.

Happy holidays!!

8. avanpelt macrumors 68030

There is no carrier bloatware on iPhones. Every iPhone is the same out of the box in terms of stock apps regardless of carrier. Now Android is a completely different story.