Best Video Converter?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by KIRA, Jul 30, 2007.

1. KIRA macrumors newbie

KIRA

I was just wondering what PC users are using to convert videos onto their iphone. Im using xilisoft iphone converter, but the thing is, the quality of the video is not that very good.

so im wondering, what are good programs that convertes high quality video onto the iphone?

Thanks.

2. Resevdog macrumors regular

No question, Handbrake. Free, and there is a Vista (I know, I know) gui version with ipod (works with iPhone perfect) presets. There are numerous threads about fine tuning the settings. Just google Handbrake.

3. podvisual macrumors newbie

I too have been using Handbrake and love it. Make sure you get the full version, not the Instant one.

4. KIRA thread starter macrumors newbie

KIRA

5. Giies macrumors member

I love handbrake too, it's great for converting from DVD to iPhone, but it can't convert others format like ago or real media, does anyone know any program that work for converting those format?

6. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

See my previous post.

7. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

8. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

9. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

You're right.

10. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

11. Macancy macrumors newbie

I also like handbrake , but last week my friend recommended a video converter ,imp4converter.com/mp4converter_mac.html , a shareware .Is some body else know it ?? I want to try it . Give me some advice . :)

12. stormchaser macrumors 6502

stormchaser

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I use Realplayer SP. it's free and converts all formats to all devices and tv,playstation,Xbox formats. You can also trim videos and songs. It's quick too.