Best Video Converter?

KIRA

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I was just wondering what PC users are using to convert videos onto their iphone. Im using xilisoft iphone converter, but the thing is, the quality of the video is not that very good.

so im wondering, what are good programs that convertes high quality video onto the iphone?

Thanks.

Resevdog

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2007
I was just wondering what PC users are using to convert videos onto their iphone. Im using xilisoft iphone converter, but the thing is, the quality of the video is not that very good.

so im wondering, what are good programs that convertes high quality video onto the iphone?

Thanks.
No question, Handbrake. Free, and there is a Vista (I know, I know) gui version with ipod (works with iPhone perfect) presets. There are numerous threads about fine tuning the settings. Just google Handbrake.

podvisual

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2007
I too have been using Handbrake and love it. Make sure you get the full version, not the Instant one.

Giies

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2007
I love handbrake too, it's great for converting from DVD to iPhone, but it can't convert others format like ago or real media, does anyone know any program that work for converting those format?

Macancy

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2011
I also like handbrake , but last week my friend recommended a video converter ,imp4converter.com/mp4converter_mac.html , a shareware .Is some body else know it ?? I want to try it . Give me some advice . :)

stormchaser

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2010
UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I use Realplayer SP. it's free and converts all formats to all devices and tv,playstation,Xbox formats. You can also trim videos and songs. It's quick too.